The REZBUILD project organises its final event with all its partners and calls for innovators in the entire construction chain
REZBUILD project will celebrate next 10th of March at 10.00 h (CET) its final event: “Advanced technologies and innovation in the building sector towards the European Green Deal targets.”
Representatives of the Community of Madrid, HaDEA, the Vias and Cartif project partners who have carried out demos, and some members of the advisory board of REZBUILD will offer their perspective on the integration of the SDGs in their sector on a path towards the Green Deal.
The project is aware that collaboration among all the stakeholders of the construction sector, including tenants, is key to promote the uptake of new and “green” refurbishment approaches. With this aim, the project has organised a webinar bringing together the main actors of the sector.
During the event, attendees will have the opportunity to listen first-hand the main results obtained during its four years of development from the consortium members.
To complete the session, the assistants will have the chance to know how the work during the project has contributed to achieving the three objectives set out in the proposal: energy reduction, time saving and rapid payback. In addition, they can find out the most interesting information about the three demo sites on which work has been ongoing: a single-family building located in Spain, apartment block building located in Norway and terraced house building located in Italy.
Agenda and registration
Find here the full programme of the event.
- 10.00 AM | Opening
- European Commission, Carolina Rodriguez – European Health and Digital Executive Agency (HaDEA)
- Community of Madrid, José María García Gómez – Vice-counsellor Regional Minister for Housing and Town and Country Planning
- 10.30 AM | Introduction to the project results, OVERDI
- 10.45 AM | Advanced technologies for housing renovation in REZBUILD
- 11.15 AM | Demonstration: implementation and validation of technological solutions: Madrid (Spain), Martellago (Italy) & Oslo (Norway)
- 11.45 AM |“Building for society/people: how building sector contributes to the New European Bauhaus, SDG’s and the Green Deal”
- 12.15 PM | Closing and remarks: Q&A session
Click here to register.